I suggest you ...

Custom reminder times

Rather than having just a list of ten or so fixed reminder times, it would be extremely useful to be able to set custom reminder times for events. Not all events are created equal and sometimes the preset reminders just aren't enough. If there was an option at the end of the list for "Custom" where it would open a secondary dialog where you could manually enter a reminder time, in days, hours, and minutes, I would return to using Today full time. Currently I'm stuck using Business Calendar 2 as this seems to be the only calendar app that supports this feature. And even though it's supported on Google Calendar on the web, that is a very inconvenient way to set custom reminders.

So, could we please get an option to enter a custom reminder time for calendar events? Even if it's a Pro feature, that would be fine. I bought the app when it was first launched because I love the layout and how it works, but I just can't do without custom reminder times.

Thanks!

13 votes
Vote
Sign in
Check!
(thinking…)
Reset
or sign in with
  • facebook
  • google
    Password icon
    I agree to the terms of service
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    abqnmabqnm shared this idea  ·   ·  Admin →

1 comment

Sign in
    Check!
    (thinking…)
    Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      I agree to the terms of service
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Anonymous commented  · 

i would gladly donate/pay if I could syc tasks (as opposed to just appointments) from outlook.com account. both htc and samsung built in calendars can do it but for some reason, nothing avail on g-play will sync tasks.

Feedback and Knowledge Base